Last updated: April 20, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we can continue providing our full range of services, under certain restrictions. As our province enters the next phase of the reopening plan, we have some updates to share with you about our safety measures.
We are continuing to see all cases by appointment only including pets in need of vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, parasite prevention, and more.
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Face coverings must be worn to enter the hospital. If you have a medical condition preventing you from wearing a mask, please notify the team when booking so we can plan ahead. We may need to provide curbside service for anyone not wearing a mask.
- Use the provided hand sanitizer upon entry.
- Washrooms will be closed to the public until further notice.
- If you wish to remain in your car during the appointment, please let us know when booking your appointment and we will take a history of your pet’s health and discuss any concerns. A staff member will then meet you outside to bring your pet into the hospital for an examination. The Veterinarian will call you to discuss the recommended treatment plan. After your appointment, a staff member will return your pet to you outside and take care of any needed medications and payment.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
NEW PET OWNERS
Have you welcomed a new furry family member to your home? We’d love to meet them! Visit our Must Know New Pet Owner Information page for useful resources and helpful recommendations for new pet owners.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Avon Animal Hospital